Edge polishing machines with bench
Very versatile machines able to work single pieces or small series of pieces; they allow you to obtain a very good quality on every type of straight and round edge.
Suitable for FURNISHING and MONUMENTS, they can be used in high quality BUILDING field as well, with a middle/high production.
The exclusive features of a Comandulli machine Speedy System
- Monoblock machine with electro-welded structure and holding spindle carriage travelling on a guide placed on the front of the machine.
- Spindle assembled on four controlled axes (X, Y, Z, A).
- Kinematic motion composed of gears and levers for the spindle circular movement.
- High-power spindle(4 hp).
- Treatment against corrosion by means of metallization; covers in stainless steel or sumbitted to cataphoresis treatment.
Here we show you our concept of completeness.
- Pneumatic turntable for the piece loading.
- Reference squares for the piece alignment.
- Set of pneumatic slab holders.
- Automatic tool change magazine with 8 positions.
- Touch screen to visualise the machine diagnostic.
- Pre-set programs visualized on“touch-screen” control panel.
- Possibility of performing shaped edges by using shaped wheels.
- Possibility of programming and performing 3 pieces with different thickness and profile one after the other.
- Automatic device which stops the machine in event of exhausted abrasive tools.
- Water circuit with sensor for automatic machine stop in case of lack of water.
- Centralized automatic lubrication.
- Wire-net external fencing for the operator safety.
There is always enough room for some further desires.
- Set of omnidirectional foldaway rollers which retract under the working surface.
- Additional automatic or manual V-Groove Spindle for making cuts at 45°.
- Possibility to equip the machine with a cutting disc for making grooves on slabs of max thickness 3 cm. (max diam. 130mm).
- Support bench (single or double).
- Sensor for the automatic reading of piece position.
- Keyboard for manual reading of piece length.
- Air conditioning inside the electric box (suggested for hot weather).
- Bar on the alignment squares to position short pieces.
- Machine without reference squares.
- Tool change magazine with 6 or 12 positions.
- Machine equipped with manual tool change.
A constant challenge
When our engineers and technicians compete with each other they outdo themselves, and you are the winners. By developing superior machines, able to process various working processes at the highest quality level, we help you to satisfy the many different requirements of your customers and satisfy your creativity, by giving you the possibility to extend your business.