At heart of a perfect edge.
Designed and manufactured according to the up-to-date concepts and structural principles, the OMEGA series, automatic multispindle belt polishing machine, is remarkable for its performance and production on every kind of marble and granite. Its complete equipment allows it to perform all the finishing operations on the materials used in the building field, furnishings and monuments. On steps, window sills and other works with thickness from 10 to 60 mm (Omega 60) and from 10 to 100 mm (Omega 100) this machine is able to perform: calibration/gauging, straight edge, bevels, upper groove, lower groove, sloping cuts and their polishing, quirk miters (QM), slot cuts in general, bullnose, edges with regular round shapes (quarter bullnose, half bullnose, etc…). The machine can perform all the processing without the operator manual intervention.
The exclusive features of a Comandulli machine Omega 100
- Steel structure, electrowelded, fully worked by milling machine.
- All our machines are protected against corrosion through a modern treatment
that follows different phases: sandblasting, metallization and painting The painted covers are subject to cataphoresis treatment, cartes in stainless steel.
- Possibility of polishing the edges without the contrast bar, due to the special sliding system of the conveyor belt (a set of idle rollers is under the belt, guiding it in its proper grooves. In this way, the sliding friction becomes rolling friction) and the slab locking by pneumatic pistons.
- Oscillating operation of the edge polishing group by a lever system, original, patented, operated by hydraulic pistons electronically controlled. Oscillating mechanism, placed in its proper boxes, oil bath.
- Hydraulic working of the motors for the edge polishing.
- Each spindle is independent.
- Possibility of polishing straight edges on slabs of different thickness, one after the other.
- Water collection tank equipped with two lateral outlets.
- New hydraulic unit for substantial energy savings.
- Colour touch screen
- Possibility to set the belt speed from control panel.
- New program to create and polish conic bevels.
Here we show you our concept of completeness.
- Tilting calibrating spindle assembled on n. 2 orthogonal axes: the vertical one with motorised positioning and keyboard, the horizontal one with manual positioning. Possibility to tilt to 90°. The spindle is arranged to be equipped with shaped wheels to rough irregular profiles.
- Automatic pre-cutting bevelling spindles (n. 2).
- Series of spindles for the edge, the first with diamond wheel generating the bullnose profile with automatic positioning (n. 8).
- Series of bevelling spindles (n. 4).
- Spindle for lower / upper groove.
- Extendible bar to support pieces of big dimensions.
- Rollers for material loading/unloading
There is always enough room for some further desires.
- Possibility to make partial workings with the calibrator or the drip unit (vertcal axis motorised and visualised on the screen).
- Vertical spindle to smooth the calibrated strip.
- Vertical spindle for bushhammering the slab surface.
- Opposite upper groove spindle (double upper groove).
- Centralized automatic lubrication system.
- Bevelling spindles with possibility of horizontal positioning in addition to the straight edge polishing.
- Possibility to polish slabs with minimum thickness 0,5 cm.
- NEW DYNAMIC/SMART BELT SPEED FUNCTION: machine equipped with special software that, during the automatic cycle, varies automatically the belt speed to reduce donwtimes according to the kind working and the tools to be utilised.
A constant challenge
When our engineers and technicians compete with each other they outdo themselves, and you are the winners. By developing superior machines, able to process various working processes at the highest quality level, we help you to satisfy the many different requirements of your customers and satisfy your creativity, by giving you the possibility to extend your business.